Miramar Legal specialises in all areas of immigration and nationality law, for all kinds of commercial enterprises and for individuals. We assist in cases before the UK and international courts, including the European Court of Human Rights, often working alongside overseas lawyers on complex cases.
The work we do comprises the following:
- Applications for entry clearance or leave to remain under Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant, Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Migrant, Tier 1 (General) Leave to remain, Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Migrant visa.
- Applications for entry clearance or leave to remain under all Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 categories.
- Advice and assistance for irregular migrants seeking to regularise immigration.
- Bail applications and hearings.
- Applications for leave to remain on medical grounds.
- Spouse and family reunion based applications for entry clearance and leave to remain for settlement and temporary visitor's visa categories.
- Applications for Residence Card and Permanent Residence under EU Law.
- Asylum applications.
- Human Rights based applications.
- Applications for British Citizenship.
- Assessing merits and making Judicial Review claims in the High Court in challenging decisions of the Home Office and/or Immigration Tribunals.
- Regularisation applications for children under the age of 18.
- Appeals in the Immigration Tribunals and Higher Courts.
For further information please contact Kamal Ali or Charlotte Hudson.